Celebrating our Centenary Year

Almost exactly a hundred years ago, on 11th January 1914, the last services were held in the 1863 St Peter’s Street Primitive Methodist Chapel, before it was demolished to make way for the buildings we use today.

The Last Anniverary of the old chapel, previous to the erection of new buildings... where sermons will be preached at 10.45am and 6.30pm by Prof. W L Wardle

Poster advertising the last services in the old building

It is one of the several reminders which will “pop up” during 2014 as we celebrate our Centenary Year.

This entry was posted in Archive, Centenary.