Work on the new side entrance from the car park has started.
There is now a hatch to the roof.
The steps to the basement are complete.
The walls of the (former) lower classroom have been plastered. The foundation stone that was set in the wall of this room has been raised to be above the new floor. The stone was originally part of the 1863 chapel on this site. Also in this room are some experiments with double glazing the windows.